Get to know your doctor
American College of Osteopathic Family Practice
Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2004
John C. Lincoln Health Network, Phoenix, AZ, 2007
Active Duty Air Force, 2007-2015. Achieved rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
Dr. Klump served in multiple clinical settings, including overseas at Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany and Balad, Iraq.
Areas of Special Clinical Interest
Dr. Klump provides primary care for patients of all ages, chronic disease management, preventive health care services, urgent care, and osteopathic manipulative treatments. She also teaches at the University of the Incarnate Word School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Areas of Membership
- Hill Country Medical Society
- Catholic Medical Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Practice
- American Osteopathic Association
- Texas Osteopathic Medical Association