Hill Country Covid Vaccination Site
The Hill Country COVID Clinic closed on June 1 however, local retail pharmacies are offering vaccinations daily. Please use the Vaccine Finder Tool if you are needing a Dose 1 of the Moderna Vaccine, J&J or Pfizer.
Request a replacement COVID Vaccination Card:
1. Contact your Primary Care Provider for a copy of your vaccination record.
2. Texans can request a new record by calling 800-252-9152 or by submitting a form on the Texas Department of State Health Services website, which keeps a registry designed to consolidate immunization records.
If you have questions about obtaining records from TDSHS
To access forms and documents
3. HCM Pharmacy – please complete the form below and your card will be ready for pick up with a valid ID in 2 weeks.
Texas COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
Please read the information below to learn more.
Vaccines are administered at the:
2818 E. Main St
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624
Center is exactly 1 mile from Walmart, .3 miles from the last light (which is Heritage Hills), and .2 miles from Ft. Martin Scott when you are heading east.”
- Appointment is required, please complete forms on site.
- Vaccines will be offered to community members following the phasing guidelines which is currently 16+. However, the Hill Country COVID Clinic is administering vaccines to community members 18 and older due to vaccine requirements.
- Please arrive on time to complete your paperwork, if not you may be asked to stay in your vehicle until your appointment
- Mask is required: How to wear a mask properly
- You are encouraged to wear a short-sleeved shirt.
- Bring a photo i.d.
- If you are running a fever of 99.4 or great, please call in advance to reschedule your appointment.
Hill Country Memorial along with community partners Fredericksburg Chamber of Commerce, Hill Country University Center, the Good Samaritan Center, City of Fredericksburg, Fredericksburg Police Department, and the Gillespie County Sherrif’s Department have been approved by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) to establish a community vaccine distribution site. Also lending a hand to the efforts through volunteer and staffing support are Gillespie County Ministerial Alliance, local churches, Fredericksburg area Rotary Clubs, community physician offices, and Hill Country Community Needs Council. Vaccines will be administered following phasing guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Texas DSHS.
By appointment only, individuals are now able to sign up to receive a vaccine at the vaccination site, slated as the Hill Country University Center. Vaccines will be offered to community members following the phasing guidelines which is currently 16 and older. However, the Hill Country COVID Clinic is administering vaccines to community members 18 and older due to vaccine requirements. For updates on the current phasing, visit DSHS COVID-19 Vaccine Information.
Thank You to Our HCM Vaccination Site Sponsors!
Debbi and Allen Ersch