Our skilled nurses, home health aides, therapists and social service professionals provide extraordinary care to you in your home.
From primary care and immediate care clinics, to specialty care, the HCM Medical Group has you covered.
We ensure that everything goes smoothly from the beginning of your term until the day your child is born.
We provide specialized care for patients and comfort to families and caregivers during this important time of life.
We offer a full array of services to empower our members with happier, healthier lives.
A team of experienced gastroenterologists well versed in evaluating, diagnosing and treating digestive diseases.
Our wound-healing team consists of specialized physician and expert therapists trained in healing wounds.
- We provide our community with a comprehensive array of services to help, heal and care for you.
- Allergies bothering you? We can help.
- Comprehensive medical and surgical care for patients with diseases and disorders that affect the ears, nose, throat, the respiratory and upper alimentary systems.
- We are determined to protect you and your loved ones from breast cancers and tumors.
- We work with our patients to rehabilitate and regain their abilities, so that they can return to their normal life.
- Health care with heart.
- We’re here to help you breathe easy again.
- Outpatient psychiatry care for adults, adolescents and children.
- Performed by experts, reviewed by experts.
- Our plastic surgeons perform a wide variety of surgeries that can restore or correct the form and function of the human body, which can be either cosmetic or reconstructive in nature.
- HCM is here for you: Body, Mind and Soul.
- We treat diseases of the skin, hair, and nails, including skin cancer.
- Clarity is just an appointment away.
- Need care now? When it can’t wait, we are ready.
- Comprehensive care of the foot and ankle.
- A team of experienced gastroenterologists well versed in evaluating, diagnosing and treating digestive diseases.
- Cutting-edge technology, unparalleled care and compassion.
- Since 1971, we have provided a full range of women’s services including yearly examinations and screenings to highly specialized procedures.
- Outstanding surgical care in Marble Falls.
- A comprehensive, full-service medical laboratory offering a wide variety of tests.
- From primary care and immediate care clinics, to specialty care, the HCM Medical Group has you covered.
- We offer a full array of services to empower our members with happier, healthier lives.
- Our Oncologist is capable of diagnosing and treating patients with blood-related disorders, malignancies, or cancers.
- Our skilled nurses, home health aides, therapists and social service professionals provide extraordinary care to you in your home.
- We provide specialized care for patients and comfort to families and caregivers during this important time of life.
- Your health care solution, right around the corner.
- Infusion therapy offers patients another method of treatment when other forms of medication are no longer effective.
- Providing support and expert care for seriously ill patients and those in unstable conditions.
- We ensure that everything goes smoothly from the beginning of your term until the day your child is born.
- Our Neurologists are masters in the study and treatment of disorders of the nervous system, including the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
- Specializing in helping patients recover from an accident, surgery, or loss of ability over time.
- Trained to diagnose, treat, and manage diseases or trauma of the eye.
- Premium therapies and treatment for oncology and hematology care.
- General care, including comprehensive eye examinations, medical management, and surgical treatment, as well as laser surgery for glaucoma and cataract membranes and eyelid surgery.
- A full scope of oral surgery with expertise ranging from dental extractions, dental implant placement, and bone grafting to corrective jaw surgery.
- Our Orthopedic Program can help relieve pain and get you back to the life you love.
- Equipped to handle any medical testing, diagnosis, or treatment related to the ears, nose, throat, neck, as well as respiratory and upper gastrointestinal systems.
- We look forward to helping you get back to living life on your terms.
- We can help reduce this pain to improve function and drastically improve your quality of life.
- Chaplains provide spiritual care to patients and their families 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Outstanding health care and guidance to pediatric patients from infancy to adolescence.
- If you are experiencing more pelvic pain or less control than usual, we can help.
- Dedicated to helping patients recover from accidents, intensive surgeries or the loss of abilities over time
- Offering a range of therapies to help our patients return to the lives they love.
- Performing a wide variety of surgeries that can restore or correct the form and function of the human body, which can be either cosmetic or reconstructive in nature.
- When problems are afoot, trust your care to the experts.
- We offer expert primary care to patients in the Hill Country area.
- Good health, to benefit the whole family.
- Our internal specialists (internists) have special training to prevent, diagnose, and treat diseases and conditions in adults.
- Treating the overall psychological well-being of patients.
- Expert in diagnosing and treating lung conditions and diseases.
- HCM’s Low-Cost Vascular Screenings & Lab Tests
- Trained expert at identifying the type of cancer and creating a targeted treatment plans.
- State-of-the-art imaging bay and Radiology Center.
- Experts in the diagnosis and treatments of conditions and diseases related to the joints and connecting tissue.
- Mammogram Appointment Request Form.
- If you don’t sleep well or are curious about your sleeping habits, the specialists at Hill Country Memorial Sleep Lab can help.
- Pediatric and adult speech therapy services.
- Supportive care helps patients with chronic or serious illnesses improve their quality of life. It focuses on providing relief from symptoms and stress related to serious or chronic illness.
- There are many programs offered to the community through HCM and local community collaborators.
- Experienced urologists ready to identify and treat all diseases affecting the urinary system and male reproductive tract.
- Vascular medicine focused on the vast networks of veins, arteries, and capillaries that deliver oxygen and blood to the entire body.
- Our wound-healing team consists of specialized physician and expert therapists trained in healing wounds.