Hill Country Memorial provides colonoscopies. Performed by experts, reviewed by experts. After a brief examination, we can identify colon cancer which can be highly treatable if caught early. We recommend all patients above the age of 40 to regularly have their colons checked.
Schedule a colonoscopy now.
The experts at Hill Country Memorial also conduct EGDs, which is an examination of the upper GI tract from the esophagus to the first part of the small intestine using a fiber optic instrument. We sedate EGD patients so that they remain calm and relaxed during the exam.
- Pain in the upper abdomen
- Black or tarry stools
- Difficulty swallowing
- Persistent heartburn
Renew – Enhanced Recovery Colon Surgery
Total Colon Care from renowned Colon Surgeons.
From transparent pre-operative education to a seamless procedure and remarkable recovery, Renew is like no other.
Welcome to Renew, Hill Country Memorial’s enhanced recovery program for colon surgery.
Our proprietary program was designed from the ground up to provide the least invasive and most manageable process possible. Our seasoned colon surgeons utilize effective pain management, advanced technology and a refined process to offer the best possible experience for our patients.
- Pre-operative patient education
- Minimally invasive and pharmacologic advancements
- Optimal pain management
- Dedicated nurses trained to work with colon surgery patients
- Nurse navigator-care oversight and patient advocate
- Private patient rooms
- Emphasis on a speedy return to normal eating and physical activity
- A Caring, compassionate team focused on you
Are you ready to feel renewed? Contact an experienced HCM colon surgeon now.