Our skilled nurses, home health aides, therapists and social service professionals provide extraordinary care to you in your home.
Some reasons our patients have used HCM Home Care:
- Discharged from the hospital but aren’t fully recovered.
- Chronic conditions which require frequent monitoring.
- A disease which requires skilled care, pain management or emotional support.
- Limited mobility and need assistance with activities of daily living.
- A new diagnosis or change in a medical condition.
- A desire to live independently, but need extra support to do so safely.
- A family member/caretaker who needs a short break or emotional support in dealing with
a loved one requiring special care.
- HCM Home Care offers an array of services and accepts most insurances. We also offer many options for maintaining independent living which are convenient, safe and affordable.
Would you or a loved one benefit from one of the following services at home?
- Nursing Services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Worker
- Home Aide
HCM Home Care serves the following counties: Blanco, Burnet, Gillespie, Kendall, Kerr, Llano and Mason counties, plus portions of Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Kimble, Menard and San Saba.
Think HCM Home Care is right for you? Talk with your doctor or contact us directly.