The physical therapists at Hill Country Memorial are dedicated to helping patients recover from accidents, intensive surgeries or the loss of abilities over time. By providing physical therapy with an emphasis on care, we help our patients regain their strength, rehabilitate their bodies, and reduce pain.
Our physical therapists use a variety of different methods to help you get your life back.
Some of the treatments include:
- Total Joint Replacement Recovery (Shoulder, Hip, Knee)
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Joint Specific Orthopedic Treatment
- Vestibular/Dizziness Rehabilitation
- Balance/Fall Prevention Training
- Sports Therapy/Running Assessment
- Injury Assessment, Treatment, Education and Prevention
- Generalized Strengthening
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Pain Management Strategies
- Customized Home Exercise Program
- Dry Needling
- Lymphedema Management
- Pelvic Pain/Incontinence
- Aquatic Therapy
- Pediatric Therapy
To learn more about physical therapy services in Fredericksburg, please visit our clinic or call 830.997.1357.
*Note: Select services are available at the HCM Medical Clinic in Marble Falls – Central, please call 830.992.2830 for more information.