Our occupational therapists specialize in helping patients recover from an accident, surgery, or loss of ability over time. Our goal is to help you to return home and get your grasp back on life. That’s why we also offer OT in the home.
- Upper body rehabilitation
- Custom splints
- Hand therapies
- Activities of daily living training
- Home safety assessment
- Bath safety assessment
- Treatment for low vision issues
- Fall risk assessment
- Energy conservation strategies
- Caregiver training
- Recommendation for home modification and equipment needed
- Customized home exercise plan
- Pain management strategies
To learn more about occupational therapy services, please visit our clinic or call 830.997.1357.