With HCM Hospice you and your family maintain control over your care and quality of life. HCM Hospice provides specialized care for patients and comfort to families and caregivers during this important time of life. For all patients, from pediatric to geriatric, HCM Hospice can provide in-patient care, routine home care, respite care and continuous care. Our dedicated hospice nurses and staff strive to make this stage as comfortable as possible for each and every one of our patients.
Hospice Services Available
- Skilled Nursing
- Chaplain Services
- Medical Social Worker
- Home Health Aide
- Massage Therapy
- Caregiver Support
- Bereavement Support
- Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapy
Why You Might Need Hospice Services
- First Stages of a Terminal Illness
- Increased Pain or Other Symptoms
- Kidney Failure
- Liver Failure
- Increased Calls/Visits to the Physician
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pediatric Hospice
- Pediatric Patients Who Might Not Survive Into Adulthood
- Perinatal Hospice
- Life-limiting Disorders
- Nutritional Changes with Unintended Weight Loss
- No Longer Responding to Current Treatments for example COPD or CHF
- Increasing Number of Hospitalizations or Emergency Room Visits
- Limited Improvement After Hospital Admissions
- A Desire to No Longer go to the Hospital or Emergency Room
If you think a loved one is ready, we’re here to help ease the transition with compassionate care.
HCM Hospice offers on-call support 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Call now to learn more (830) 997-1335.
Counties We Serve:
Bandera | Blanco | Burnet | Comal | Gillespie | Hays | Kendall | Kerr | Kimble | Llano | Mason | Medina | San Saba | Travis